Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Unblock Feed On Facebook

lordashram @ 2003-11-18T21:10:00

This is one of those moments where I'd love to have the ADSL ...
its sixth installment of a beautiful and engaging anime (at least for now) as Shingetsutan Tsukihime , and unable to download anything with my jalopy of 55.6k modem, I have to keep waiting impatiently for someone of my generous suppliers " Good stuff (anime fansubbati =) I throw the next episodes ... = __ =
However, Tsukihime (along with Full Metal Alchemist) per hour is really worth all my attention, and demonstrates how a slow narration is not always synonymous with boredom!

And then ... The character of
Arcueid is too good ...



I want it !!!!!! :-DDDDD

PS: A heartfelt thanks to Mrs. Vodafone Omnitel, which was finally decided to return to the mountains of money that I brought a month of phone calls giving me free! :-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment