Friday, December 24, 2010

How Do I Make A Clothesline To Deorate My Room

Merry Christmas to all! / Merry Christmas everyone !!!!!!!!!


I would like to wish all of you, like every year, my most sincere wishes for a Merry Christmas and a serene 2011. May you spend this holiday season with people you love .. We hope to achieve all your dreams and plans.

also heartily wishes to Randy and family ... the staff for almost five years that helps me Bear .. the friends I met in Paris and with whom I shared wonderful emotions ..

Greetings to the people who follow me .. to those who hate me and they always manage to somehow hurt me. Best wishes to all those who have no roof to repair ourselves and the people who have been abandoned ... that everything will change for them .. that people can change ...

Merry Christmas to all .. thank you so much ... to be still here ..

* * * * *

Like I always do ... I'd like to sincerely wish you a Merry Christmas and a peaceful 2011. I Hope that you can spend These holidays with the people you love ... That all your dreams and projects come true!

My best wishes go to Also Randy and his family ... Being to the staff that's putting up with me and helping me out with the sites for almost five years... to the friends I met in Paris, who shared with me wonderful feelings...

Best wishes to all the people that follow me... and to the ones that hate me and can always manage to hurt me. And most of all... my best wishes to all the homeless people... to the neglected people... I hope things can change for them... I hope that PEOPLE can change!

Merry Christmas to all of you... thank you so much for being here... again...

(Thank you Sunshine for the translation!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment