Thursday, March 10, 2005

Shower Magnetic Strip



After "only" two months of waiting, the "great will post" has finally given me the honor of receiving the artbook Kim Hyung Tae expecting that much! : D

The name of this Korean illustrator certainly says little, but it's really hard not to have ever come across in some of his artwork by turning on the net! ;-)
The artbook in question is a bit 'small size as compared to classic Japanese artbook, but offset by 174 (!!!) color illustrations and 50 sketches of the many characters he designed for video games Korean Magnacarta, War of Genesis and others.
Personally, I really appreciate the author for this style is not trivial, coloring, and especially the absolute eccentricity and originality you put into creating characters (which are almost all women ... ^__^) even as clothes and accessories.

Bon, since I'm so good, I leave you with a scan of a character if I can not seem to have ever seen around the net! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment