Saturday, September 10, 2005

Congratulatory Speech

The family grows ...

Since my old big cat was gone in June, I thought that staying at home with a four-legged fur ball is a very sad thing, for people like me there is always was used to ...
past the pain for my poor Ryooki, so I thought it was time to go into the house a new tenant, or, as in this case, a new tenant! ^___^

... So here come the "earthquake" official home Ashram: SISSI! :-PPP
(name chosen by my father, who for the occasion was "rediscovered" heavily gattofilo! ^__^)
I do not know how to do this little viper inexhaustibly to be so restless, but seeing her get excited, jump, run , disintegrate the stuffed mouse and everything else, is a hoot! :-D
If you want to see more photos, where among others he performs in an attempt to catch the lens of the digital, or devouring of my hand, click ^ __ ^

       
       
       
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment