Monday, September 12, 2005

Phone Disconnection Request Letter

Final Fantasy Advent Children ...

... Visa.



And beyond all that it said will (probably correctly), I liked it.

It is certainly not to the levels of Final Fantasy VII (obviously I mean when I say Final Fantasy VII the game) is not made For those who have played Final Fantasy VII, but considering that it was below, I have been satisfied.
And I did not expect.
Many fights (although well done), intentionally (I think) exaggerated and hyperbolic.
plot with few holes (to want to be picky but also had the game).
But in the end, I was involved, and it made me feel emotions.
And again, as at the end of the first and third CD of the game (do not say what happens for non-spoiler, you never know someone wants to catch up!), I was moved.
the only image I dedicate a Cloud, more than ever, and deserved the protagonist, a character who I loved in the game original, and that in this Advent Children has not disappointed me: a character suffering and beautiful in its quest for salvation, for himself and for others.
A valid reason enough not to suppress this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment