Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Can You Pan And Zoom In Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5

Update 30 November 2010 / November 30th 2010 Update

Hello to all and good week! I put on-line report on the convention of Queer as Folk, which was held in Paris, made from sweet Pia! Click HERE to read his adventure! Thank Chicca for the translation! The report will also find three pictures in the photo gallery .. I put the watermark .. I ask you the courtesy not to remove them. Thanks. And of course thanks to Pia .. I love you!


The December 10, 2010 Randy will attend "The Muppets Take Judy" at the Public Assembly in Brooklyn from 10.00 pm, as a guest star ... and will be performing!
Source: Judy Darling
Source: Muppets take
Thanks to Judy and Lory Katie!

* * * * *

Hi people! I hope you have a wonderful week! I put a report from our online sweet Pia about the "Queer as Folk's" convention in Paris. Click HERE to read about her adventure!!
Along with the report you will find also three galleries. I put watermarks on the photos. I ask you to be fair and don't remove them... Thank you. And of course: thank you so much, Pia... I love you!


On december 10th, 2010 Randy will perform as a guest star in "The Muppets Take Judy" at the Public Assembly in Brooklyn, starting at 10.00 p.m.!
Source: Facebook - Judy Darling
Source: Muppets take Judy
Thank you Katia and Lory!

0 comments:

Post a Comment