Sunday, November 21, 2010

Request For Phone Line Sample Letter

Update 21 November 2010 / November 21st 2010 Update


Hello everyone and happy Sunday! I have a little surprise for you .. 2011 calendar which you can print and give to your friends, maybe as a Christmas present ..! This is now the fourth year .. and I know many of you like the idea! So here I am again!
Click on the cover to download each month of 2011!


Credits:
Cover: Garfield
November: Piks

* * * * *

Hello everyone and happy Sunday! I have a little surprise for you all ... 2011 Calendar is here! You can print it and maybe even gift it to your friends if you'd like for Christmas! It's the fourth I created this Calendar year and I know many of you are happy with it. Click on the cover to download Every month of 2011!


Credits:
Cover: Garfield
November: Piks

(Chicca Thank you for the translation)

0 comments:

Post a Comment