Thursday, October 8, 2009

Aerobic Instructor Outfit

[Translation] Megaromania - Transparent Shine

Artist: Megaromania
track: Transparent Shine
Album: Prophetic Faction-the-Universe (2009)

Transparent Shine
Music: KISAKI / Text: On

Sighs through the glass
Although they seem to turn up your shadow disappears
Why can not I touching you?
E 'unbearable that drive me crazy

rays of the sun to which I looked up were blacked
as referring to the future (tomorrow) that I expected too
If this world were in darkness
forward Andrei keeping my honest thoughts

Endless Tears for melody
I hid the seed of hope that I have given
"Do not go anywhere anymore,"
I could not tell you .. .
The scent you left behind floating

Time passes quickly
you still remember that time?

The light pours warmed my heart ... I think back to your heat

Unfortunately, the thoughts that made me freeze disbanded
But I still walk alone

Endless Tears for memory
I buried the seeds of memories that I had won
"Promettiamolo, to live with all our strength "
A dream in which your smile floating in the sky

The future (tomorrow) that I want,
is created by the enigma of my memories and my hopes

Why thank you I live in my chest taking the oath which we took to the sky

Under infinitely expanding
Maybe I buried the seeds that will grow buds
Future cultivated with tears we've shed
answer to your smile to the sky

Transparent Shine


"Your image is superimposed on the crystalline cloudy sky where the rainbow appears"


Transparent Shine

toiki
todokisōna garasugoshi no no no shyness nor kieru
furerarenai Kage no wa Naze?
modokashikute tamaranai

miageru hizashi wa Kore kara sotto kageridashita
no Mirai (asu) or sasu kono yo de
moshimo Sekai ga Yami's tsutsumarete you
massuguna arukidasu omoide kara

Endless Tears for melody ga kureta
shyness or passivity no tane kakushite
"mou doko e you ikanaide"
ienakute so ... No shyness nokoriga
yureta

ga ga

yagate talkie tachi wa Mada
shyness or oboeteimasu what measures are you?

furisosogu ... kokoro Hikari no shyness atatametekureta
nukumori or omoidasu
kōraseta tokedashiteshimau yo omoi ga boku wa hitori demo
arukidashiteiru heads


Endless Tears for memory of kureta boku no kioku tane or Maite
"yakusoku shiyō, tsuyoku ikiru to"
seiten no sora de hohoemi ukabu boku ga yume

nozomu Mirai (asu) wa, ya mum
pazuru no kioku ga
chikatta linking of ikiru yakusoku mune kara or shyness
arigatō

yo mugen no sora's hirogaru modo de
makareta samazamana tane ga me or tsukuru Daro
nagashita Namida de sodateta
Mirai no boku wa seiten Tod's hohoemi

kaeshita


Transparent Shine "niji ga kakaru massuguna kumori of shyness no sugata ga omonaru ... "


Transparent Shine
Song: KISAKI / lyrics: Midori



breath through the glass and the shadows disappear, but you can not touch that seems to reach
Why?
unbearably frustrating looking up the sun began to decline gently


Future Future (tomorrow) at the point
even if this world is shrouded in darkness and walked
thoughts straight from

Endless Tears for melody
hidden seeds of hope you gave me
"Do not go anywhere anymore"
say so shook up the scent of you ...

Over time soon
Do you still remember the days of Me?

light to pour my heart warms me ... I remember your warmth

thought it would melt the frozen
But I have walked from one storage

Endless Tears for memory
gave to me sow the seeds of
"I promise, to live strong"
dreams floating in the sky sunny smile

I hope the future (tomorrow) is,
puzzles presented by the living memories from my heart, hope and promise
Thank you swore you

under endless sky
buds will create a variety of species grown in the future were sown

tears I smile in the sky in clear weather returned

Transparent Shine
"overlapping figure takes you straight to the Rainbow Clouds & hellip ; "

0 comments:

Post a Comment