Saturday, October 31, 2009

Desmume Emulator Lagging

[Translation] D - Tightrope

Artist: D
Track: Tightrope
Single: Tightrope (2009)

Tightrope
Music / Text: ASAGI

But how much control, how much obedience, look: the chain would not be a selfish
well misunderstandings?
If I wanted to have dreams in a world full of opinion
One of these could not be making a sincere effort? Give it a try

Ah, you who are looking for the freedom you have soared in the sky ashen
you're done to see through my heart? Ask

back
There are times when you do not chase dreams
I just never go away
not things chained to the earth but men who dream

lie in the ambiguity between reality and I do not care for fake star
If lies are not I be allowed too?
love and feelings would not be absolutely useless if your heart is understandable and you act like you're understanding? Give it a try

So, while I ponder even walk the rope without a safety net
I would still meet the real me is gone

All
If (the rope) is no longer tense and ultimately leave Keep on going
looking
Until the clouds that surround us will become a sky azzurro


tightrope
Musica / Testo: ASAGI

shihai to fukujū Nante - Hora - egoisuto kusari
no sore ja, you kanchigai then ii toko ja been?
tekitō no Sekai de darake you - yume o mitai no hitotsu kurai wa Nara
iin ja honkidashite you been? Give it a try

dd, Jiyu or Tod's motomete tobitatta haiiro no omae wa ore no kokoro o
misukashiteitan darou? Ask

back
oikakeru big part DEWA yume ga aru you've talkie

I never go away oh chi DEWA tsunagareta mono or mono

haseru

aimai jijitsu to itsuwari no ni - feikusutā of wa ga kyoumi
trends have been de ii boku ja Nara iin ja nakute you been?
wakatteiru you by furumatte - kokoro ga ai yomeru Nara
you kanjou ja Nain hitsuyou zenbu you already? Give it a try

sou - you've tsutau kabe - rōpu no ue or watarinagara
omou ga aru jibun no mama's eyes naritai Many

All
king is gone oh tsumeru koto tayumasete shimaeba
Keep on looking
tachikomeru Aozora ga kumo

kawaru made by
tightrope
Musica / Testo: ASAGI

支配 と 服従 なんて ほら エゴイスト の 鎖
それ じゃ 勘違い も いい とこ な ん じゃない? If
to dream about one of the world is full of appropriate
why not put it serious?
Give it a try

Oh, and you flew off into the gray sky I was looking for freedom could
Seeing through my heart?

Ask Sometimes back
not only chase a dream
I never go away
who wins over the earth, bound not to fakester

ambiguous and false facts do not lie if I'm interested in, not
but why not? If you read my mind
acting like you know
and feelings are not love does not need?
Give it a try

think but not on a rope across the wall and go along to me so I want to see
as it is

All is gone
Once we slacken without any tension grow dense cloud
Keep on looking
until it changes into the blue sky

0 comments:

Post a Comment