Friday, October 9, 2009

Response Cards Spanish

[Translation] LAREINE - Romance

Artist: LAREINE
track: ROMANCE "運命 の 迷い" ~ ~ The discordant
Album: BLUE ROMANCE ~ 優しい 花 達 の 狂 奏 ~ (1997)

ROMANCE "lost by destiny "~ ~ The discordant
Music / Text: KAMIJO

The lake takes you away more and more increasing our distance
placid waves ... the wind chill and the night ... the thoughts were too deep

I can not sleep in this way

Every time I think of you I can not do anything except shake
insecure as a leaf
Now, in a voice so weak that tremble in the wind fades
would be nice if this was nothing but a book I wrote

to laugh or weep, I saw your face as the snow dance and the stars disappear behind the forest, like a mirage

not until I met you last,
And I'm not even manage to tell you what I wanted to collapse into a thousand

pnezzi ...

That star so that it becomes "we due predestinati "gia è caduta
of rideva guardando with dormivo che nel fondo di una clessidra

Che Abbie improvvisamente avuto una visione sulla via del ritorno? Mi sono sentito
sollevato, come divertito ...

time non posso piu preoccuparmi


romance "unmei no mayoi" La discorde ~ ~

mizuumi tsurete futari wa Kimi o no o hanashiteku
kyori shizukana tsumetai kaze fame ... ... Omi ga yoru to kono mama fukasugita

has Boku wa Kimi o nemurenai

tab omou Boku ni wa Nani ni mo dekizu
Tada yureru Konoha's Fuan no yo ima de

, furueru chiisana hodo koe wa Kaze's kieteku Kore ga boku ga
kaita NARA II Hon no mori of

by Kie Hoshi to odoru Yuki no yo no Kao wa that shyness naitete
you, warattete You shinkirō of mieta no yo yo Saigo made

aenakute
you iita koto Nani you ietakute

kuzureteku ... boku wa kono mama de

"unmei no futari" wa Hoshi ni naru sonna you nagarete
sunadokei no Soko's nemuri boku or committees waratteta

gūzen no kaerimichi de boku wa or MITA Maboroshi no you?
tanoshisō of hashaideita ... Yo you

nayamenai





ROMANCIA "運命 の 迷い" ~ La Lake discorde ~

Please take the separation between the two waves
you ... too quiet ... a cold wind and deep feeling is it will not sleep at night I

you

I thought the time was unable to do anything in fear
just shaking like a leaf
Now Please voice trembling a little as I wish it were gone in the wind
I wrote this book

your face disappear like snow in the woods dancing with the stars
even crying but smiling like a mirage I could see the end

to 逢Enaku
say the past is nothing to say Please ... I collapsed

At this

"Two of destiny" that would star the flow
laughed again, looked at me sleep on the bottom of the hourglass on the way home I accidentally

vision What to see?
were happily frolicking Worry no more ...

I



0 comments:

Post a Comment