Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sample Defense Prayer

After the live ...

I was really pleased to be able to do to get you all the music from the stage of Versailles.

what you came to the ears was the sound Yo, but on the platform of my battery was down to You that has always been in my field of vision ...
I can not explain so well, but it was as if we had played to live with You and he could also hear the sound ...
A feeling like that.

And you were all there for us.
I was very pleased when I managed to finish the live feel of "thank you" from the audience.
He gave me so much confidence in myself.
my part to all of you, thank you.

thank from my heart Yo Matenrou Opera for this time there has been the support member, and also members of Opera Matenrou who have supported this decision m (_ _) m

0 comments:

Post a Comment