Tuesday, October 20, 2009

White Substance On Fecal Stools?

LOUD PARK '09


 
Ieri sono andato Yuki with his brother at LOUD PARK which was held at Makuhari Messe (>_\u0026lt;)
For a metalhead like me is a pleasure that there is an event so at least once a year!
All groups were great, but if I mention one in particular:

This year's Arch Enemy were cool so crazy! (>_\u0026lt;)
Personally, I was thrilled that so many have been chosen songs from "Burning Bridges" on!

Then it was nice to see for yourself the muscular arms of Mr. George Lynch.
The way he plays the sharp "razor guitar" was thrilling and so cool!

E 'was an exciting event from start to finish but now I'm really tired (' ∀ `;)
For the 25 strongly suggest you look good thinking about how to distribute the energy!

way, by chance I saw from a distance but Kai ignored me (laughs)

I received many stimuli and give you better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment