Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Witches Of Eastwick Baby Walker For Sale

Announcement! The report of the meeting between me and Impellitteri was presented on the website of "Onna Jishin"



The report of the meeting occurred on July 23 between me and Chris Impellitteri was presented web "Jishin Onna! If you are interested take a look (>_\u0026lt;)
↓ ↓ This is the link
TERU x Chris Impellitteri - The meeting between two great guitar players dream @ Shibuya O-EAST
( E 'can not see through mobile phone then I suggest you log on with the PC)

My face is full of joy that voltage is a bit' ugly though ... close your eyes when you get there ^ _ ^;
Although it was published Sept. 10 to announce I finished late. Many thanks to

Tsutsuji Onna Jishin Sugiyama and Victor for making it possible for such an event. Impellitteri
And I wanted to tell that from now on will aim to become like my guitar god!


0 comments:

Post a Comment