Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wedding Planner Slogan

[Translation] Raphael - Lost Graduation

Artista: Raphael
Brano: lost graduation
Album: Sotsugy ō 卒业 (2000)
Music / Text: Kazuki
E 'was a difficult birth in some places, but I did. I hope goes well.


"Lost Graduation"

in the blank space and quiet lonely echo of my steps
Somehow even this landscape so familiar to me suffer I reach
the top of the stairs, the door to which I felt nostalgia
I wonder if he will understand the world beyond it

What will I ever wanted in this place?
In my thoughts that are repeated
through suffering, through the loneliness
Looking for an answer ...

The sight I wanted so desperately, the time has passed, leaving impossible
It hurts so bad ... it's so ephemeral ...
My thoughts are intense ...

I can not speak ... ... segregating
are weaker than anyone else
I'm so sad ... so alone ...
alone I'm so afraid ...

I understood, but I dreamed
I did not want to understand
How many nights I spent alone to tremble?

What I never expected in this place?
In my thoughts that are repeated
through suffering, through the loneliness
Looking for an answer ...

I can not speak ... ... segregating
are weaker than anyone else
I'm so sad ... so alone ...
alone I'm so afraid ...
The time now accompanied me to the cause of my sadness
Now that my ego is not afraid of anything, I open the door

I can not see an important "something", this being an unhappy time in my heart
Because now I have changed the firm "myself" ...

not forget ... do not forget ...
Why did I let this song
Because there is definitely a reason why "I" is who I am ...

A white flower that is now blooming inside me
gently kissed me in tears because they do not destroy the

not go away ... do not go away ... Questa mia
purezza
giurato Perche ho ... per sempre .... Che
mug "me stesso" ... Mi sono lasciato

andare a un dolce come un sogno Vento
dimentico Ora la solitudine, la tristezza, e anche le mie lacrime ...


"Lost Graduation"

kodokuna ashioto ga hibiku shizukana kūhaku
minareta Naze kono keshiki you sura you setsunakute
Kaidan or noboritsumereba natsukashii
tobira tobira no Sekai wa boku no mukō or wakaru

you no boku wa Basho's cone motometeta no Nani o omoi no daro
kurikaesu
be presumed or koete - kodoku o koete
kotae or sagashi of ... Akogareta

what jōkei - kanawanu talkie man of wa ... hakanakute setsunakute
sari ...
fukakute omoi wa ...
tojikomete ienakute ... ... Dare yori
you yowai's no
sabishikute kanashikute ... ...
kowakute hitori wa ...

wakatteta - MITA
wakaritakunakatta demo yume kara no yoru o
ikutsu fueteta no hitori de boku wa kono Daro
Basho's matteteta no Nani o omoi no daro
kurikaesu
be presumed or koete - kodoku o koete
kotae or sagashi's. ..

tojikomete ienakute ... ... Dare yori
you yowai's no
sabishikute kanashikute ... ...
kowakute hitori wa ... Ima wa
talkie - kono boku o kanashimi no riyū of okuridasu
kowakunai "boku" da kara - tobira o aku yo

taisetsuna "Nani you" ga mienai - kanashii jidai (talkie) ima da kara
yuruginai "boku" or mune ni - ga boku kaeru kara ...

wasurenaide wasurenaide ... ...
Uta or cone heads nokosu
"boku de boku no Iru imi kitto aru kara ...

ima sotto boku's mother tongue - no shiroi ichirin cone
let's Namida - kowarenu by yo - boku
of kuchizuketa
hanasanai hanasanai ... ...
mama no boku no eien junsui
chikau heads of ... ...
"boku" de Iru kara ....

yume no yō na yasashii kase ni - karada o yudaneta
namida mo kanashimi mo kodoku mo - ima wa wasurete ...


"lost graduation"
lyrics / music: a lonely footsteps 華月


sounds sad and quiet spaces for some reason this scene look familiar even if Tsumere ascended the stairs

old door across the world understand my door (divided) and whether the Ru

I would ask what were you in love with this place

repeated across the lonely anguish over
when looking for answers ...

still longed for that scene was left unfulfilled
Ephemeral, sorrowful ... ... ...
deep Thoughts
to say ... I locked up ...
weaker than anyone else sad ... lonely ...

alone, afraid to know ...

(divided) but dream of understanding
Tteta (divided) I would tremble from
Ritakunakatta alone How many nights

what I would've waited for this place in the thoughts

repeated across the lonely anguish over the
looking for answers ...

to say than anyone else ... ...
trapped
weak but lonely and sad ... ... People are scared ...

a time of sadness because of me, send
scared right now, "I" to open the door so I

important "something" can not see the sad times (when) it so solid
"I" from my heart, I turn ... Remember ... do not forget

have left this poem ...

"me" because I'm sure that means ...

white flowers bloom in my 一輪 壊Renu softly with tears now this
Dzuketa mouth to let go ... let me ... so


remain pure from my pledge
forever ... ...
"I" because the body entrusted with ...

gentle breeze like a dream now
loneliness and sadness forget the tears ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment