Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Waxing Brazilian Ejaculation

[Translation] Raphael -秋風 の 狂詩曲

Artista: Raphael
Brano: Rhapsody in autumn (Akikaze no Rapusodii)
Single: 秋風 の 狂詩曲 (Akikaze no Rapusodii)
kanji + romaji + translation. The differences between written and sung are in parentheses.






Rhapsody of the autumn wind

Lyrics / Music: Kazuki


When the wind as amber and change the color of the leaves,
My unrequited love was announced by the ring of bells at noon
Where I saw you the first time, the avenue where they feel the dead leaves rustling, and the tree on which the dead leaves rustling, the place where I saw for the first time also
Today, only pretending to read you I

My thoughts that increase as dead leaves, pile up for you
The wind is so painful for me to shake a madrigal for you

When the cold autumn wind beats on the windows and resonate steps
pained sigh that echoes to the sound of loneliness
lovers that I pass by on an afternoon in the middle of autumn and
love with you If only I could spend a season (period) so beautiful.

Thoughts as deep mysteries, is all that I now have
The wind is so painful for me to shake a romance for you

The melody that plays the autumn wind is a rhapsody for you
My unconscious thoughts of losing their way to you

I like you - always - at any time - I love you so My love
languid family from trembling, I would let you try


Akikaze no Rapusodī
Lyrics / Music: Kazuki

kaze no iro ga konoha or kae - Kohaku or matoeba
Hibiki Wataru shogi no kane ni tsugeru Kataomoi
kareha zawameku namikimichi - hajime or mita basho anata mo hitori
kyō dokusho no furi - anata ni sagashite

ochiba tsunori no yo ni Omoi - anata and ochitsumornu
furueru Hodo setsunai kaze - anata e no madorigaru
kogarashi ga mado o tataki - kakato o naraseba
hibiki wataru kodoku no oto ni - setsunai tameiki
surechigau koibititachi - ai mo fukamaru aki no gogo
konna sutekina toki o - anata to sugosetara

shinpi no yō ni fukai omoi - watashi no subete wa ima
furueru hodo setsunai kaze - anata e no romanshia

aki no kaze ga tsugeru merodii - anata e no rapusodī
mayou koto o shiranu omoi - anata e to kakenukeru

suki yo - zutto - donna toki mo - anata o aishiteru wa
furueru hodo setsunai koi - anata e todoketakute


秋風の狂詩曲(ラプソディー)
Lyrics / Music: If 華月

纏E amber leaves changing color like a crush
noon bells echoing
tell where you first saw the leaves rustling
avenue of free reading you looking for one today You fall into a pile

to solicit thoughts like fallen leaves Madrigal
more painful for you tremble like a heel 鳴Rase
it first cold blast hitting the window
painful sigh echoing to the sound of loneliness and love deepens
autumn afternoon
lovers passing such a wonderful season (when) you spend with cod

all my deep feelings as mysterious to you now Romancia
wind shaking so sad autumn wind plays

(tell) melody (melody) into your Rhapsody (Rhapsody)
know that I get lost you ran out to the

I love you I love you too much at what you love to
届Ketaku painful enough to shake

0 comments:

Post a Comment